How much is that dress, shirt, purse, shoe in the window?

Liar, liar, pants on fire! According to my last post, there would be no more song lyrics in my titles. Well, I crossed my fingers behind my back. It's my blog and I'll post how I want to. So, nah!

I've been mesmerized by the very first two blogs that I followed, Effortless Anthropologie (EA) and Anthroholic, and I have to give them props for being my main inspiration behind starting my own. Those two blogs led me to discover other ones of my liking - you can see the incomplete list (I'll be adding more) to the right.

One of the features of EA is the weekend Trade Market. Instead of posting pictures in the EA comment section of Anthro clothing and the like that I am departing with, I thought I would do it here and provide the link in the Trade Market. Local friends, please disregard the prices below and contact me directly if you are interested.  All items are in EUC (excellent used condition) unless otherwise stated (NWT-new with tags & NWOT-new without tags.) Most worn one time and if so, cleaned according to directions. All prices include U.S. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Take $5 off each item if purchasing more than one item. Paypal only please (non-locals.)

Deletta Blooming Phylox, sz M, $40

One September, Whipped Topping, sz M, $35
 Deletta Rare Bloom Tee, teal, sz M, $35











Banana Republic puff sleeve sweater, green, sz M, $30
Project Vintage (from local boutique), NWOT, sz M, $40
Odille, Anthro circa ‘08?, sz S, b&w sheer, $25
 AT Loft, NWT, blush cap sleeve w/rhinestones, sz M, $30





 Karlie (from local boutique) sz M, $35

 AT Loft light brown cardigan, SZ M, $30

 Big Buddha zipper trimmed rosette bag, $35


Big Buddha bag label
Bernardo purple patent bluckle shoes, sz 8, worn twice, $40


 Bernardo soles
 Hard Tail blue knit jean-style jacket, sz M, $35
 Hard Tail label
 Anthro’s Idra blue cord military-style jacket, sz 6, $35
 Black patent overnight bag, size 20x18X6, $25
 Bag lining - leopard print

Comments

  1. interested in the isabella sinclair dress.
    email is leblackbirdcafe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh! Late to the game...If, for some reason, the lovely Andriea decides not to purchase the isabella sinclair dress, I'd love to snatch it up. I've been hunting it down forever! Thank you.
    -Jessica
    jhoynow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica - I can't seem to figure out how to reply directly to your comment. However, I'm so sorry. Andrea just sent in her PayPal payment and I'm packing it up. I'm posting some new things next weekend so I hope you come back!

    Stephanie Helton
    ohboys2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts